Deepen Your Physical Practice
In this workshop, we will take elements from a typical vinyasa class and explain them in depth. We will take a closer look at yogic tools such as Bandhas and Ujjayi breathing - how they are interrelated, and how to integrate them into your practice. And yes, heard you: an asana lab for standing postures and Chaturanga will be included as well. This will bring your regular practice in class to a whole new level!
On this Saturday afternoon we will look deeper into:
* Vinyasa - its meaning including a look into yogic philosophy
* How to breathe in Ujjayi breath
* Bandhas - their benefits and how to find and apply them during class
* Asana Technique: Standing Asanas, Downward facing dog and Chaturanga Dandasana
* Bringing it all together in a newfound yogic flow.
ALEXANDRA BORN is an experienced Jivamukti Yoga teacher and very appreciated at Little Peace. A Romanian-German with a passion for France and a love for the Swedish countryside. Alex teaches with great knowledge in anatomy sprinkled with warmth and a good laugh.
PRICE: 595 SEK